INVITATION FOR BIDS
HPRPC/CS/16/01 International, open Tender for Hospital Management Training
Project title: Reproductive Health and Mother Child Care Health Programme
BMZ No. 2007 70 099
The Republic of Uzbekistan has received a loan and grant from the KfW Entwicklungsbank (hereinafter called “the KfW”) toward the cost of the KfW Reproductive health and Mother child care health Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to implement component of the project «Hospital Management Training»
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan represented by the Republican State Foreign Economical Enterprise (RSFEE) “Uzmedexport” now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for providing services.
Management training for hospital managers of pediatric Republican and Oblast hospitals, including visits in a German hospital.
2. Requested Services:
Management training: The service provider will train 45 Uzbekistan MoH/Oblast and Hospital Managers in 3 groups
· To develop an understanding of international management methods and models (General Hospital and Facility Management) by training in the context of German hospitals;
· To support the reorganization process of the Oblast Children Multiprofile Medical Centers and to develop step by step individual and appropriate goals, objectives and monitoring milestones by improving the managerial capacity of the project facilities and staff.
3. The post-qualification of experienced Consultants is subject to the regulations contained in the „Guidelines for Assignment of Consultants in Financial Co-operation Projects“ (see www.kfw-entwicklungsbank.de).
4. The contract will be awarded to an independent consultant firm, University Clinic or Health/Hospital Management Training Center with proven experience in carrying out assignments of similar nature and in the region. For further information see request for proposal.
5. International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Single Stage: Two Envelopes procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
6. The Bidding Document, in English and Russian languages, may be received (free of charge) by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below.
7. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the RSFEE “Uzmedexport” and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below, from Monday through to Friday during business hours from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00 PM (Tashkent time) on 23.12.2016. Late bids shall be rejected.
Republican State Foreign Economical Enterprise “Uzmedexport”
Address: 32-b, M. Ulugbek Str., Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Tel.: (+998 71) 268-25-44
Fax: (+998 71) 268-36-01
Copy to: Elisabeth.Naegele@gfa-group.de
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 03:00 PM (Tashkent time) on 23.12.2016 at:
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Big Conference Room
12, Navoi Str., Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
10. The RSFEE “Uzmedexport” will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.